Monday, July 27, 2009

In and Out

"It is what it is" says the man on my left fed up with the chase. The in and out is what he was about. He was up for the trade "a piece of me, for a piece of u" and that is what we made. Stuck on stupid I stayed, on my back I laid while losing in the games he played. "Even the best players need to sit on the bench" he said. From then on I was put on a time out wondering what the ignored calls were all about. I was feeling needy and he was getting greedy use to the on call pick ups and me delivering that orgasmic feeling. Sinfully sweating, I thought it was my heart he was petting. All along it was the purr that kept us what we were. Fed up with the tease and feeling the need to be pleased I let it all go to put my mind at ease. Missing him no doubt, my feelings were what I put out but I need more than just the in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment