Monday, July 27, 2009

Untitled

Don't know why I'm feeling
This inner bitter feeling of loneliness
Thoughts and feelings don't make sense
So with the pen on this paper
I write like this
With this weight on my heart
I sound like this
Feeling down so I frown
With my head to the side like this
Feeling torn
Between bouts of jealousy and frustration
Heavy on my back at the days end
So I say then
OK then
These feelings have had their way then
Cheeks stained with dried tears
Only to be washed soon by wet tears that reappear
Streaming and strolling
Thoughts of you I'm holding
I open my eyes
To revel in the revelation unfolding
Creating a new molding
Used to shape the wise
Wiseness in the hearts of those that I despise
I see in your eyes
You see right through my cries
Free from becoming
A victim of your lies
No longer in tune
With the pain from this wound
Happiness, joy
Pure simplicity
Due to come soon
Though I'm still feeling
This Inner bitter feeling of loneliness
The thought of us
Has been completely dismissed

No comments:

Post a Comment